Yam Community Resource, Inc. is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to providing services to the underserved population in the Haitian community, persons with disability, and the elderly.
Our Mission: is to provide support services to targeted population to improve quality of life for all participants served.
We focus on assisting those who need services with a comprehensive approach, assuring successful completion of any applications and submission to appropriate, qualifying agencies, while supporting and addressing any issues of concern.
Our core values include:
- We believe in the Dignity of the client
- We value Self-confidence and self-worth
- We strive to foster Independent living as long as feasible
- We support the client through health education in making Healthy choices
- We respect and enhance diversity and cultural beliefs
- We team and collaborate for quality outcomes